? ??????????????Let's Rock!? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (18 Ratings)??32 Grabs Today. 7470 Total Grabs. ?
?????Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????????????????????????Butterfly Notes? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (4 Ratings)??26 Grabs Today. 4348 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Mus BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Unbalanced Hero











I am far from balanced. I live my life like the ride it is, full of highs and lows. I am a strong believer in what William Shakespeare said "All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players: they have their exits and their entrances; and one man in his time plays many parts". Sometimes though I fear that I do not recognize when I am playing a character and when I feel genuine emotion. I wonder if I react the way I do because that is the way I feel or if it is the way I'm supposed to react to the situation.

0 comments: